U&Pet Terms of Service
- This Agreement and the Supplements referred to apply to all U&Pet Services (“Services”), unless otherwise specified.
Services. We agree to provide the specific services to your Pet for each visit as indicated on our webstie at https://uandpet.net. We will exercise reasonable judgment as we provide the Service
Payment for Services. You agree to pay us for the Services we provide to your Pet(s) for each service at the rates set forth prior to the service (collectively the “Charges”). Prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply. Charges begin on the day of your service. For U&Pet Dog Boarding and U&Pet Pet sitting, charges begin from the moment U&Pet picks up your dog(s). If you do not pay your bill in full on the day that U&Pet drops off your dog, you will remain liable for all Charges incurred during your dog’s stay. U&Pet reserves the right to collect any unpaid balance and can impose additional Charges, if there is an extensive delay in payment.
Reservations. Reservations are accepted but not guaranteed without verification of U&Pet requirements (such as vaccinations, care instructions, etc).
Cancellations. If you need to cancel your reservation, please take into consideration U&Pet’s cancellation policy. U&Pet reserves the right to charge late cancellation fees.
Your Agent*. You must provide an adult, over the age of 18, as a contact (‘Agent”) for the your pet during U&Pet Pet Sitting or U&Pet Dog Boarding if you are unable to be reached in case of emergency. Your Agent must also be someone other than the primary Pet Parent(s) and should not be someone traveling with you if you are leaving town. If we cannot reach you, you authorize us to contact your Agent. You agree that your Agent shall have your full and complete authority to make any and all decisions, including those related to the health of your Pet and the expenditure of funds, for or on behalf of you and your Pe
Emergencies. In an emergency or natural disaster, every effort will be made to contact you or your Agent to retrieve your Pet staying with a U&Pet Pet Sitter or at the U&Pet Dog Hotel. You agree that U&Pet, at its sole discretion, is authorized to transport, and/or to make temporary alternative arrangements to house and care for your Pet until you or your Agent can retrieve the Pe You understand it may not always be possible to safely evacuate your Pet.
Personal items. During a U&Pet Pet Sit or a stay at the U&Pet Dog Hotel, do not send items with your Pet that are valuable or irreplaceable. U&Pet is not responsible for loss or damage to any personal item or toy left with your Pe
Pet Health and Behav We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Pet for any reason, including without limit, if it appears to us the Pet is sick, injured, in pain, or that its behavior could jeopardize the health or safety of other Pets or our staff.
- No Pet can stay with us unless the Pet is healthy and we have confirmation from a licensed veterinarian or approved designee that the Pet has received all vaccinations required by U&Pet.
- If at any time your Pet is found to have fleas or ticks, we may provide the appropriate flea or tick removal treatment, and you authorize us to provide such service at your additional ex
- You represent that your Pet has no illness, injury or behavior problem (including aggressive or biting behavior) that has not been disclosed to us.
- We may accept certain older Pets and we may administer routine medication for chronic conditions, but we are not equipped to care for acutely sick Pets or aggressive or biting Pets.
- You represent that your Pet has not been exposed to rabies, distemper, or parvovirus within 30 days prior to beginning its stay with us.
- If your Pet has been treated for a contagious illness, we will not accept your Pet(s) for at least two (2) weeks after treatment has been completed and a statement of health is obtained from a licensed veterinaria
- You acknowledge that we may contact appropriate authorities if your Pet bites another Pet or any person.
- You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your Pet becomes ill or injured, or if your Pet has a pre- existing condition which is aggravated by its stay, and requires professional attention we will attempt to notify you or your Agent at the telephone numbers you provid If we cannot reach you or your Agent, U&Pet at its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian and/or administer medicine or give other necessary attention to your Pet, and you authorize us to provide any such service at your additional expense. In cases we believe to be critical, we may take your Pet to the veterinarian first before trying to contact you. If you refuse medical treatment for your Pet, U&Pet, at its sole discretion, may engage the services of a veterinarian and/or administer medicine to make your Pet as comfortable as possible until picked up by you or your Agent, and you authorize us to provide any such service at your additional expense. If we cannot reach you or your Agent, we will make healthcare decisions for your Pet based on the recommendations of available professionals.
- In the unfortunate event that your pet passes away while in our care, we will hold your pet until you or your Agent are able to pick up your pet; or if you wish, at your expense, we will arrange to have your pet crem
Contact with Other Pets. While your Pet is staying with us, he or she will commingle and socialize with other Pets. Every effort will be made to ensure the safety of our guests by assessing each Pe
- You acknowledge and agree that in the unlikely event your Pet is injured, YOU RELEASE U&PET AND ITS AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY.
- If your Pet injures another Pet or any person, you will be solely responsible for any injury to the other Pet(s)/ or person(s) as well as your own Pet, and YOU RELEASE U&PET AND ITS AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INJURY.
Communicable diseases. Although all Pets who partake in U&Pet Pet Sitting and at the U&Pet Dog Hotel are required to be vaccinated, it is still possible for a Pet to become ill. You understand this risk and agree that U&Pet is not liable for any expense related to illness suffered by your pet during or after its stay, including but not limited to Tracheobronchitis (Canine Cough) or H3N8 and H3N2 (Canine Influenza).
Abandoned Pet Procedure. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, if you fail to receive your Pet by the designated time:
- All Services will stop, with the exception of medication administration necessary to ensure Pet health and safety and basic boarding services (food, water, relief time and shelter).
- We will attempt to contact you by telephone and/or in writing using the information that you have provided, advising you that if your Pet is not picked up within a reasonable time period, your Pet will be deemed to be abandoned and that we will deliver the Pet to a third party adoption partner, Animal Control or other similar government agency. You understand that you may lose ownership of your Pet under these circumstances. If you fail to pick-up your Pet for any reason, YOU RELEASE U&PET FROM ALL FURTHER LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR
- You shall remain liable to us for all unpaid Charges, including without limit the court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in the collection of the Charges.
Sole Owners You represent to us that you are the owner(s) of the Pet(s) and that you are fully authorized to enter into this Agreement. All of the information about you and your Pet in this Agreement is true, accurate and complete. In a custody dispute we will require proof of ownership, a written property settlement agreement or court decree.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, from and against all loss, damage or expense, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from misrepresentations by you or your representatives or resulting from your Pet’s stay including, without limitation, any person claiming to be the owner of your Pet and any person claiming damage or injury by your Pet.
Miscellaneous Provisions. This written Agreement constitutes our entire and only agreement and there are no oral agreements or understandings except as provided for in this Agreemen
- This Agreement shall bind us and our assigns and you and your heirs and assigns.
- The law that applies to the Agreement is the law of the state or province and municipality where your Pet is to stay. If there are disputes that result in litigation, the courts of the state or province and municipality where your Pet is to stay shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- We may take a photo of your pet while your pet is receiving our Services or in our care (“Photo”). You hereby grant Us the perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to publish, distribute, adapt, modify, or otherwise use the Photo, or any portion thereof, in any manner for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without your notice, review or approv
Definitions. The terms used throughout this Agreement, whether capitalized or not, and in either the singular or plural form, means as follows: “We,” “Us,” and “Hotel” means U&Pet, LLC. “You” and “your” shall mean the Pet Parent(s) signing this Agreemen “Pet” or “your pet” shall mean the dog(s) participating in U&Pte Services and shall refer to the Pet(s) designated by the Pet Parent in this Agreement.
- By clicking “Agree” you certify that you have read this entire Agreement, you have had the opportunity to discuss it with us to your satisfaction, and you agree to its terms.